Wednesday, October 31, 2007

almost time

Okay, so NaNo starts (for me, at least) in about thirteen and a half hours.

The more I think about it, the less I know what I'm going to write. I mean, I seem to remember a couple weeks ago the beginnings of a clear idea, and now it's all gone. I have only the vaguest notion now of what I might write, and I wish I could just start; I worry that even that will vanish before tomorrow.

It'll be okay. I didn't know what I was writing last year, and that turned out all right (cracktastic, certainly, but all right). I'll figure it out as I go along.

It's just a bit annoying to know that I had an idea and somehow lost it. And it's not that I really forgot it (although I did a little) so much as it turned from something I would write into something I really wouldn't. Woe and sadness.

1 comment:

Elen said...

Wow, I didn't realize that nano would start that soon! -flails-

I believe that now would be the time to panic.